never not reblog
And then there’s good ol’ America
This actually makes me so angry. The truth is right here and people see it and brush it aside. We really could make things better. But no, America apparently wants to suck forever.
You know, America, if we spent some money investing in education instead of making sure the ultra-rich were even more ultra-rich, we could *actually* be the exceptional nation that we pretend to be.
Fun things to say when someone tells you they’re going to go to the bathroom:
- Stay safe
- That’s what they all say
- Different strokes for different folks
- I hope you have the time of your life
- But you have so much to live for
- Please explain
- Do you need a hug?
- Take my sword
- The dragon walks alone
- That’s not the code word
- I wish I could do that. I haven’t been able to…since the accident
- If they say they’re going to “use” the bathroom, say “Just don’t use it up.”
John Oliver from The Daily Show Presents Gun Control to America - Imgur
Whoop dee fucking doo indeed.
Ever feel like the Daily Show does better reporting and REAL questioning than most news shows?
It’s satire only reveals more truth than not.
Fuck the NRA.